Sutros is for the Community
There are so many musicians out there producing original, totally amazing work. If you're one of them, we want to hear what you've been up to. If you have not yet played an instrument or recorded a song, we hope that by listening to the music on Sutros, you will be inspired to contribute some music of your own. And, since every community thrives on trust and encouragement, your polite comments and measured critiques are greatly appreciated. We hope that you have as much fun on the site as you have playing music.
Respect Your Fellow Musicians
Here are a few commonsense guidelines that will help improve everyone's experience on Sutros:
- Respect copyright and the restrictions of Creative Commons. Only upload music that you made or that you are authorized to use.
- Sutros is not a shock site. Ask yourself: Does the world really need another outlet for hurtful hollering and fart noises?
- Just say no to nudity. Sutros is not for pornographic content.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express their point of view. But we do not permit hate speech, gratuitous violence, harassment, bullying or any sort of creepy predatory behavior aimed at your fellow Sutros users.
- Spam and spamophiles will not be tolerated. Do not upload content that is illegal or prohibited.
Thanks for your hard work and for taking part in this community. A round of applause to you all! Enjoy!